Friday, April 23, 2010

April 18 blog


We could pick any topic to talk about this week and mine is going to be about blogging! At first I hated to blog, but when I got the feel for it I loved it! Its your own thoughts. I enjoyed some of the blogging assignments that we had because it made me watch different videos, and read different post that I would have never read without this class. Blogging is a great way to learn. I will definitely have my elementary class blog because it is a great way to learn how to write and express yourself.

I also loved looking at the teachers blogs. That is such a great idea. I have wrote down so many ideas that different teachers have done and when I become a teacher I will use some of them. Comments4Teachers is a great idea and I am very happy we have had the opportunity to do that. After this class I will still continue to look at different teachers blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment