Friday, April 30, 2010

Comment4Teachers Week 7, 8, 9

For these three weeks I was following Jen Deyenberg's class blog! She had so many great ideas and used lots of technology! She gave me many ideas that I can do with my class one day! The first blog post That I looked at was my favorite! It was about doing Science vocabulary! (You all have to go and check it out, it was such a great idea) She put groups together and made stations for each group to rotate to! The comment that I left was:

Ms. Jen Deyenberg, my name is Lauren Reeves and I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I will be following your blog post and at the end I will post an overview onto my blog. If you would like to visit my blog, I would greatly appreciate it. My website is http://www.reeveslaurenedm310.blogspot.com. I really love your learning stations! That is such a great idea and a fun way to learn. By doing that it really makes the students want to learn and they will remember the definitions! I would definitely do something like this for my class one day! Thank you for sharing this idea!

If you would like to see it CLICK HERE

The second post that I looked at was so cute it was called Eggesercizes! For an Easter activity she hid plastic Easter eggs all over the school yard. Each group had six eggs they had to find.Inside the eggs were exercises or “eggersizes!” After they found the egg they had a task to perform outside!

I said:
Hi, my name is Lauren Reeves and I am a student at the University of South Alabama! I love this idea about Eggesercizes! It is such a good way to get your students to exercise and have fun at the same time!

The 3rd post that I commented on was about exercising and using technology with it! It was called Nike and the kids marathon! She definitely keeps these kids healthy!!! But it is such a great idea for the kids to run a marathon and incorporating technology with it!


If any one would like to look at Jen's blog you can CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment